Sunday, April 1, 2007

Two in One Day

I didn't weigh in this week. I decided my heart and my little, itsy-bitsy bit of self esteem that I had couldn't take it. I knew I would show a gain so I didn't do it.

I told my husband on Thursday that I didn't think I could handle it. He sighed, was frustrated (I could tell), but didn't say anything to try and convince me to go. I'm glad I didn't go.

But the weekend went badly. I was going to be so so super good so that this next week I could handle a weigh in.

I'll go Saturday, I must! I will track my points starting tomorrow. I must!

If there is anyone that is reading this that has thought, I don't need to track my points. Let me tell you, you are wrong! This is my 4th or so time on on WW and this is my 14 week and I have only lost a few of those weeks.

I can answer almost any question about WW. I can tell you the points value for almost any food. I can give you tips and encouragement and advice. But I gain weight all the time because I don't track my points.

I'll keep you up-to-date!

By the way, has anyone tracked points from evening to afternoon (rather than morning to night)?

No comments: